Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Made of Honour" movie

I watched the movie "Made of Honour" with my girlfriends on last Sunday. The movie starts off with how a boy and a girl bumped into each other and then become the best of friend for 10 years. However, I think it's rather impossible to me that both the man and woman, unattached, becomes best of friends for a decade! I mean to me, there must be a certain level or time where they will find each other attractive and eventually fall into each other's arms since basically, they are seeing each other daily! Well, maybe it does happen and it sounds impossible for me probably because such thing never occurs to me before.

However, I think somehow or rather the movie brought me a sense of reflection of what I've done for the past few years since I graduated from secondary school. I mean time really flies like nobody's business. Looking back, I felt like I have not yet achieved my dream when I should have two years back. I think it's time to "rearrange" my list of to-dos and the priorities of each. And most important of all, treasure every moment and opportunity there is, because there's no such thing as back to the past.

No comments: