Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Sis Unlucky Day

My unlucky youngest sis met with robberies yesterday! The incident happened not faraway from my house area. My little sis went for tuition in another residence area which is only a short walking distance. After tuition at around 6pm, on the way home, from faraway my sis saw two Indians riding on a bike. One guy was holding a "parang" knife. Of course my sis was scared. Luckily the Indian guy did not really hurt her. There was a slight cut on her right left arm. However, the unlucky thing is my sis's tuition bag was stolen by the Indian fellow. Her books and her handphone which was kept inside the bag was lost too. However I would say that it's lucky that she's not badly hurt. Thank God for she's safe and still very much alive.

3 comments:

babyfiona said...

OMG! So dangerous eh the area nowadays???!!!

Sigh, I missed my younger time there when I can run freely around the area without anything to worry about.

Your sister are really lucky to be alive..man..

Grace said...

Yeah! Our younger years was like a decade ago only and nowadays so many things has changed! Sad sad city....

babyfiona said...

-.-" no need to remind me about that.. a decade ago, sound so looonnngggg!