Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dinner at Venezia

Yesterday night I went out to have dinner with my elder sis, youngest sis and my brother.We went to one of the Italian Restaurant, known as "Venezia" which is located at one of the corner street in Taman Segar, Cheras. The environment was good, but the restaurant is not that big itself. It probably can accomodate not more than 50 patrons at one time. However, the music and the feeling once one is inside feels very much warm-welcomed in an Italian Restaurant environment. We quickly ordered a Cabonara Turkey Ham Spaghetti, a Bolognaise Spaghetti and an 8-inch pizza. As for drinks, we ordered two milkshakes, one is Tuscan Milkshake, and the other one, Vanilla Milkshake. It came to my knowledge that Tuscan Milkshake is milkshake blended with Oreo Biscuits.












In about 15mins time, all the food we ordered we served. The pizza looks great and tempting. It's a combination of chicken, chillies, olives, green capsicums, and some other herbs with thin crust. However, the best food on the table was still the Carbonara Spaghetti. Well, it is also one of my favourite pasta of all time. Wherever I go, I would definitely place order for Carbonara pasta. At the end of the meal, the bill came with a whopping price. It was around RM80 plus. However, I think the price is fair enough. All in all, if you're an Italian Restaurant fan, it is a worthy place to dine in. Cheers =)!

No comments: