Thursday, April 17, 2008

This year resolution

Year after year, it has been my practice to set certain resolutions. This year, I have vowed to myself to eat healthy and spend more time exercising instead of spending time on the couch in front of the TV. However, so far, I have not achieved what I wanted to target. However, I guess I have improved a lot compared to the last few years. I don't even exercise for a month. And whatever I put into my mouth was something far from healthy, like fried food, fast food, sweets, pastries etc... But those things, sometimes, even if I'm thinking about it now, is so damn tempting. Even with a clear mind, I believe one definitely can't get away from their tempts to eat their favourite food. However, I'm getting to visualize

Besides wanting to get fit and healthy, I also aim to reach greater happiness this year. The topic happiness is rather subjective, which depends wholly on the individual him/herself, how would he/she defines in its own terms. As for me, I wish to have a happier and healthier family. Healthier family means I want to advise my family to eat healthier. Happier family means create a more harmonious environment, like laugh all that we can, caring for each other and etc.

Well, I guess that would be one great challenge throughout this year!

No comments: